2011年6月2日星期四

Nanjing City Wall Tour

Nanjing is one of the ancient city of tour China. When I was in Nanjing, I spent many days to tour around the city of Nanjing, among which, I liked the Nanjing City Wall Most.

Nanjing City Wall was built during the early days of Ming Dynasty. It was originally the city defense project, but now, it becomes a scenic spot for visitor.Standing  far from the Nanjing Railways Station, Nanjing City Wall looks like a flying dragon sleeping in the center of Nanjing City,which is a wonderful China travel tours. When I was on the top of the City Wall of Nanjing, the whole scenery of Nanjing City was in my eyes. During my Nanjing City Wall Tour, I made a friend with a Chinese young man, who is a college students in Nanjing University. He gave me a lot of tips, guide and advice to Nanjing Tour. More information, please click: http://onlinechinatours45.blogspot.com/.

没有评论:

发表评论